These suckers work! Now, there are some pros and cons… but they DO work.
Day 5 was the first day I had any true lifting. (Color me shocked)
And on day 7 the lifting turned to peeling off. My middle finger nail was peeling off, so I pulled it off and got ready to peel the rest off. Well… except, I couldn’t…
So I replaced the one I peeled off.
That was day 7, it’s now day 9… and I’ve just replaced my pointer finger and pinkie finger. It wasn’t easy… I had to pull (somewhat uncomfortably) to get them off.
Thank goodness they supply you with enough sizes to replace them. I think I have enough for a complete repacement.
Now for the list of Pros and Cons:
– After a day or so they will catch your hair.
– They smell kinda funny. (Can smell it when hands are to my face )
– Holds on a little too well when trying to remove.
– Does everything as promised.
– Short length allows for being functional.
– Good for a quick, maintenance free mani.
Have you lovelies tried this product? What do YOU think? Let me know in the comments!