THANK YOU to Anxious Mom at the Blogging for Therapy blog for nominating this blog for the Real Neat Blog Award!
Here are the rules:
1) Put the award logo on your blog.
2) Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3) Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4) Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5) Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
The questions from Anxious Mom:
Combining the color of shirt you’re wearing and the object closest to your left hand, what is your superhero name?
Purple Vape. Haha!
Speaking of superheroes, which is your favorite and why?
Oh, jeez. Uhhh…. I love the show Arrow! Hm, this is completely shallow- but honest! He’s easy on the eyes. 😉
Beach or mountains?
I love both, but I believe beach wins. Nothing more relaxing than the sound of the ocean.
What’s your favorite topic to blog about?
Babies/parenting or Vaping!
I have strong opinions on both.
What’s your favorite TV show to binge watch these days?
Arrow! Just finished season 2 on DVD.
Here are my nominees:
A Mommas View
Fisticuffs and Shenanigans
Keeping Calm While Daddy is Gone
Mama by Fire
Mom of 1 and 10
Peaches and Poppycock
The Persistent Platypus
Three Boys and a Mom
And here are my questions:
1. What is your favorite “jam out” song? One you can’t resist to get excited about-perhaps even lip sync to!
2. Do you prefer to blog about your opinions or life experiences?
3. Whats your guilty pleasure?
4. Do you ever get “bloggers block”? How do you get around it?
5. Ever have to write questions and run out of questions?
6. Do you have pets? What kind? Names?
7. What’s the strangest question you were ever asked?
Thank you all for being so lovely and being part of my blogging experience!