One of my followers, the incredibly awesome MercedeSparkles nominated me for the Liebster Award. I am so honored! I just started blogging in hopes of reaching women in my same position and me and MercedeSparkles clicked right away! Thank you for the nod! 🙂
Here is a link to an informative post about what this nomination is all about: http://unbakedcakes.wordpress.com/2014/10/05/leibster-award-love/
As the post states, these are the rules to this nomination:
1. Answer the questions given and then come up with 10 new ones to ask your nominations.
2. Nominate 8 other blogs, let them know you have nominated them and put a link to their blog in your post.
3. No Tag backs.
4. Nominations must have under 200 followers.
5. You must tell all the blogs that you have nominated them.
These are the questions I was asked and my answers for them!:
1) What is your happiest memory?
This is tough, I have a lot. I quess my most carefree and happiest memories came from my vacations to Daytona with my parents. That has to be some of the best times I can remember. Playing with them on the ride down, going to the beach with my mom, going to the fishing pier with my dad. All three of us going to the Daytona Speedway. 🙂
2) Favorite TV show?
Hm. I love Big Bang Theory. Smart humor… love it!
3) Where would your dream vacation be?
Anywhere with a beach. 🙂 One day I’d love to go to one of those ritzy island resorts they show on TV, ya know the ones with the crystal blue water. 🙂
4) If you could have ONE wish….? (I know, it seems cheesy but I’m genuinely curious)
Easy. Have my parents back. ♡ I miss them like crazy.
5) Would you rather feel hot or cold?
Cold. I can always cover up. I hate being too hot, only so many layers you can lose. Lol
6) What is your favorite condiment?
Favorite would be horseradish sauce (like from Arbys) most used would be ketchup.
7) What is the thing you MOST look forward to?
Starting a family! I can’t wait for me and my fiance to have our own family!
8) Name one person you absolutely could not live without, and tell why.
My fiance. He keeps me going. Pushes me to do better. ♡ He is my heart!
9) What is your favorite movie genre, and in that genre what movie would you recommend to your best friend? (Let’s just assume she/he hasn’t already seen it XD)
Comedy… and Real Steel. Its a cute, funny and heartfelt movie! New favorite.
10) CHEESIEST/WORST PICKUP LINE EVER. GO!
Anything off an internet meme. Lol
My nominees are:
My questions for my nominees are:
1. Name one thing in your daily routine you can’t go without.
2. Favorite beverage?
3. Why did you start blogging?
4. Favorite time of the year?
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
6. Would you eat a disgusting meal of bugs for $ 1, 000.00? If not, how much money would be enough?
7. Do you enjoy TV time or computer time more? Why?
8. Do you have a special tallent (other than blogging)? Do you show this tallent off or keep it hidden?
9. If you could go back in time to your teenage self, what would you say? Would you advise a different path for yourself?
10. What is your absolute favorite meal? As in, if you were on death row, this is what you’d ask for.
Thank you all for having fabulous blogs! I hope you enjoy doing this! And thanks again to the fabulous MercedeSparkles! Thank you for nominating me!!!